Bubble Magus Skimmers for sale

TrojanScott

Hi guys, I run these two skimmers now and they both are two of the best skimmers I've used. Both are two years old. I'm just consolidating to a single skimmer to make my life easier.

Bubble Magus Curve A8. Retails $300 new. Asking $150

Bubble Magus Curve 7. Retails on the low end for about $260 new. Asking $120.

Feel free to text with any questions.
949-422-9092

Pick up in Lake Forest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

165f1fe032de45b227758b3cd1c0e27d.jpg

I'll consider reasonable offers.

Hi! I'm moving to LA sometime in the next few months. Is it vital that you get rid of the skimmer ASAP? Or would you be willing to hold onto it until I move and can pick it up?

Hi! I'm moving to LA sometime in the next few months. Is it vital that you get rid of the skimmer ASAP? Or would you be willing to hold onto it until I move and can pick it up?

Not vital at all. If you want to have me hold it I will.

Bubble Magus Curve A8 still available. Anyone looking for an affordable skimmer that plugs and plays, this is a great option.

Great deal for someone! Dang the pump is worth $80 I am sure. Sadly the last thing I need is another skimmer. I have at least 9 extras floating around here. What pump does it use?

Great deal for someone! Dang the pump is worth $80 I am sure. Sadly the last thing I need is another skimmer. I have at least 9 extras floating around here. What pump does it use?
will you ship to canada i live north of North dakota

Back