Buy Fish Now

SaltyDr

Seems like a nice store. Prices are reasonable and the livestock looks like it's in great shape. For $40 you can buy a card which will give you 20% off everything you buy. Bought a LMB there and he's doing great.

I just recently setup a BioCube 14 and got all my liverock from BuyFishNow. The liverock is awesome, lots of color and a ton of organisms in the rock. All their rock was lighted by whites and actinics so I could get a good idea of how it would look in my tank.

It's a nicely setup store.
It's great for us Fort Myers/Cape Coral/Lehigh people ... now we don't have to drive to naples anymore to purchase certain items .... just too bad that they are NEVER open late. maybe that will change if people request it, or mention it to the owner/employees there.

so far their prices have been pretty good ... they should be ordering in SPS soon .. .

One of the few things that this store lacks - LIVE ROCK!
They have LR in all of the bins, fish and/or coral ... and sell out of there, however most are small(er) pieces.
For our large tank crew on here ... You'd probaly best of making the trip to SS in Naples/Bonita ... as they have some fo the best LR within the area. I believe ryan tries to keep ~ 500-600 lbs on hand at any given time ... and usually a good mix of different sized rock.

They just changed their hours there open till 8pm M-F and 6 on Sat and I think Sun.

Also they're getting alot of stuff on Wed, should be plenty of LR. But alot of livestock for sure.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10591910#post10591910 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ladybug_Montreal
I would like to have more info on this shop and also Fernando

Thanks

DD

such as.... ?

From what I gathered, Fernando opens shops, gets them running and then moves on. He is not the owner, he just opend the place up for the owner who I have not yet met.

Fernando previously owned Salt Water Solutions. I have known him since 2003 when he had a tank maint. business, and maintained mine. Dawn

Thats what I heard as well, I also hear that Fernando will be opening another shop in lee co. some time soon.

Back