Buying a new tank help

BRccKLYN

Im looking to get a rimless custom tank made 36x24x24. Also need it reef ready with a stand. Im finding this to be much more difficult find somewhere to purchase than thought. Anyone know a good quality place in NY to buy? So far ive been forced to search online. Thinking about miraclesaquariums so far. Any help is appreciated.

welcome_mat.jpg

That's a real nice size tank. I plan to have one, but I'll buy the glass and put it together myself. After I made my own frag tank (24"X12"X48" with a hole drill on the bottom glass.)

I saw at tank of the size or similar at Pets Warehouse about three weeks ago. Give em a call.

World Class Aquarium make custom tanks and they're in Brooklyn.

I was on a budget of about $1500, for the tank, stand and an overflow Was looking to spend the least without skimping on quality, All the components will cost a pretty penny. All your help is appreciated and I will do a step by step build on this site. Ill look at World Class Aquariums tonight. At first I wanted glass but an acrylic with a euro-brace isn't out of the question.

One thing I learned was that the tank turns out to be the cheapest thing you buy considering all that you'll spend during the build course. I'm still buying!!!!

especially the size tanks you guys have. Im sure ill spend on a 90g. Cant imagine a 250g. Now thats a complicated bank statement.

i had ******* quote me that exact tank 36x24x24 about 3 months ago. the normal price with euro bracing was around 600, to make it rimless required going to 3/4" acrylic which drove the cost to approx 1200. if money wasn't tight i would have bought it. the nice thing about the tenenor is the front corners are bent and not glued.

dont be shy with the private messages ;-) A rimless acrylic would be sweet since I was considering starphire glass. Just looks so sweet. Hook me up with the link in pm

Definetely. It wouldnt hurt to get a hard estimate of what it would cost. Just a 36x24x24 rimless starphire (or without) would like quotes for both, wood stand, and an overflow with the bottom of the tank overflow drilled. Is this 2 much to ask for!!!???

not sure how to PM on RC. i don't see button to press for "send a PM". what's your email and I'll send the quote i got to you. BTW it was for a 36 x 21 x 21. Shouldn't be that much more for a 36 x 24 x 24.

Back