Calcium donations please!

jim norris

In Memoriam
Happy Thanksgiving all! Just acouple of pictures of my big gigas. I think he is out growing his new tank already! The maximas that are around him are all over 4 inches!
Jim

Nonsense, he has plenty of room....just send me some of those Maximas! ;)
Seriously, beautiful clams!!!

Jim that is a hugh gigas. I ordered 2 from clams direct and will be in there new home Tuesday. Not that big but am getting 2 x 6" one. Better start raising my ca. up .

Ron

Ron,
It is amazing how fast gigas clams grow! The shipment from which you order is top notch! Yes start ordering calcium additive by the gallons!
Jim

Whoa, that things a monster!!

Have you noticed any missing fish? How about body parts, or even family members?
:D

:thumbsup:

RE

Wow, very nice.... My 7" squamosa takes up a good amount of space in my 125, can't imagine a gigas in there! How much do you think that bad boy weighs right now? Wonder if you could ever really get it out of the tank? :)

I say he weighs about 15 to 20 pounds. Yes I take him out about every other week to check him over for and snails. His new home is uch bigger now. And after afew more years then I can say to my wife I need a 500 gallon for him!!!!
Jim

Jim

Received my 2 Gigas this morning and WOW are they nice. Lots of dots. Better than I expected and you were correct about that supplier, top notch!! :) That was my 3rd order from Barry and very please thus far.

Hope to get some picture later this week, once they are settled in.

Ron

Thats on of the nicest T. gigas I've seen (although I've seen not that many). I love how thier mantles look soo rich and deep, although not "most" colorful, thier patterns and richness is just splendid.

Clams Direct..?

Clams Direct..?

Where can i find them to order..and Jim Do you still sell them..Had your link on my old computer and now I upgraded and lost it..Thanks

Back