Cali reef co

I was in there a couple of weeks ago and they are moving... probably about now. They said they were going to try and stay open during the move. Nothing about it on their website. Someone should post new address and timeline if they find out.

I went Sunday, they are still in the Fremont location but are closing up that location soon. Pretty much everything on sale. They said they have a new location but its not finalized yet.

They still have a lot of sps frags available. Their main sps tank (with frags and colonies) are coloring up nicely and Anthony will do fresh cuts depending on how much you want to pay.

Was there yesterday....still have a lot of frags. At this point, they don't know exactly when they are moving.

I bought a couple of $40 frags and he gave me an additional frag free. But, there was nothing posted.

Hope the place is a bit easier to find than the old place. First time I went there, google maps absolutely choked on how to navigate the big commercial space, second time I went there I knew where to turn but I still got lost because of all the barriers to prevent through traffic and the fact so many stores were empty so I had no landmarks to tell me where to go, eventually I found my way there but I didn't go often enough to remember which "streets" to turn down.

Back