Can anyone help with fluval led settings?

demonboy279

I have the fluval led on my 75g. It came with 3 default settings. I want a custom setting that uses mainly blue and purple but has a white period. Any ideas? I get 10 time points to set and the pic shows my color choices.
a6f657ab9cb7ca7380d4020313a986b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pink: 2%
Cyan: 70%
Blue: 100%
Purple: 85%
Cold White: 15%

Seems to work for my little 2.5g Pico...Zoanthids, Hammer, Bird's Nest (high up), Monti (up high), several mushrooms on 10hr timer over 6 months so far. Think the colors are good and everything is growing too.

Pink: 2%
Cyan: 70%
Blue: 100%
Purple: 85%
Cold White: 15%

Seems to work for my little 2.5g Pico...Zoanthids, Hammer, Bird's Nest (high up), Monti (up high), several mushrooms on 10hr timer over 6 months so far. Think the colors are good and everything is growing too.

Got any pics?

Got any pics?

Sorry I just finished breaking down the pico and tossed everything together into a holding tank while I move. I can take a photo of that tank if you like, but this one has a Kessil 360WE over it.

Sorry I just finished breaking down the pico and tossed everything together into a holding tank while I move. I can take a photo of that tank if you like, but this one has a Kessil 360WE over it.

I'm always interested in tank pics

Back