Can you PLEASE take my saltwater survey? It only takes 3 mins and I would really appreciate it!

WiseReefer6

Hello Everyone! I am a graduate student at UTD and I am working on a project for my marketing class. Can you please take this survey for the saltwater industry? I really appreciate your time. The platform is the free survey that they provide at school so it is very basic :)

Attachments

• We want your feedback, satisfaction rating design with colorful emoticons (Facebook Post).png
    We want your feedback, satisfaction rating design with colorful emoticons (Facebook Post).png
    56.1 KB · Views: 2
So, you’re developing a frozen food automatic feeder? Just curious to hear more about what the product will be like.

We are working on a possible prototype if there is enough of an interest in the product. It is very expensive to create so in our class we are working on demand forecasting and possible pricing to see if there is a market for it.

Done. Just so you’re aware, in the past few months a frozen feeder did recently come out after years of development. It’s the ind aquatics feeder. I don’t know enough about it feature wise but I know they’re working on a v2 already.

Done. Just so you’re aware, in the past few months a frozen feeder did recently come out after years of development. It’s the ind aquatics feeder. I don’t know enough about it feature wise but I know they’re working on a v2 already.
Thank you for taking the survey! Yes I have been following their progress for a few years but theirs isn’t actually a freezer and doesn’t keep the food frozen. We are wanting to keep the food frozen which would keep the omega fatty acids and vitamins from degrading before it is fed.

Back