Cannabis smoke and the reef aquaria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is awesome! Very funny.

As far as people saying "don't burn candles, don't clean glass with Windex, etc . . ." b/c you're looking out for your tank, thats all cool to a certain extent but at some point you have to keep on living your life and not become a slave to the reef.

I'm in an apartment with my tank in the living room. Scented candles get burned, I clean the glass with Windex, all the furniture gets cleaned with spray polish stuff, the kitchen is connected so theres all sort of "food"-things in the air . . . and if I had the pot, I'd sit in front of the tank with it :)

Just try your best to not directly introduce any foreign objects or chemicals into your tank.

i smoke my fish up they love it, lol. just kidding buy you would have to smoke a rediculous amount for it to not be disapated enough to effect even another human in the room.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9654109#post9654109 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tagraham
i should not have seen this

cop

<--------<<<

LOL! I don't think anything would happen as long as your not blowing your smoke directly into the tank...

I have no personal objections with the thread, and I'm happy that it has remained civil. But smoking weed is against federal law, so I gotta close it. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back