care free tank

Typical airline tactics , tell us what we want to hear to get you away from
the counter . Then when it comes to any type of compensation it just does
not pan out your way . Good luck on this try to Bonaire ! The diving can be
great if you can get there . Happy diving .
Sea Dwellers

It was great. 18 dives in 6 days. now to get all the pics sorted and find a good way to post them. Haven't posted pics on here in awhile so please be patient. saw lots of critters big and small.

Just noticed you were from Sparkle City ps3. Congrats on the trip. Heading to the keys in a few months with my better half. Just down the road from you.

SBV have fun. we are going to try to get to the keys next. Im sure we will go back to Bonaire again also. but 2 weeks the next time.

Awesome Stuff!!! I will be heading there for my honeymoon in November!! 7 days of unlimited diving!!! We are staying at Buddy Dive and have a truck rental for the week!! I can't wait!! Thank you so much for the videos!

Buddys was where we got our air. They were real good to deal with. Enjoy.
I cant wait to go back to Bonaire, the unlimited diving was the best.
I just dove with the whale sharks at the Georgia Aquarium Saturday. My wife bought that for me for a valentines day gift. Made my flowers to her look like weeds.

Buddys was where we got our air. They were real good to deal with. Enjoy.
I cant wait to go back to Bonaire, the unlimited diving was the best.
I just dove with the whale sharks at the Georgia Aquarium Saturday. My wife bought that for me for a valentines day gift. Made my flowers to her look like weeds.

What a unique and awesome gift!!

We want to dive at Epcot in the Living Seas Aquarium. We just seem to drive the car south to the Keys instead of north to Orlando...

I have talked with several people who have done the Epcot dive and said it was a good time. A little cheaper on the wallet as well.

Back