Chaeto East bay

plankton

Premium Member
If you are in Far East bay and need chaeto please don't pay money for it as at least I'm tossing this amount every two weeks
9e6bf9919405ebd9436bfd89e6d319bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, wish you were in Fairfield because that's where I'll be next weekend for my daughter's soccer tournament.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Received lots of questions and will answer below:

What light do I use now? I'm currently using Neptune apex GRO on alternate light cycle for 12 hours

Do I supplement? I do add brightwell ferrion once per week cuz biological iron is normally a limiting factor with chaeto.

Any bugs? Well that is loaded question cuz it is a reef tank. Lots of amphipods/ copepods. As far as undesirable I have bubble algae/ valonia

Can I provide X amount "¦. I pull chaeto out to maintain a constant size so the amount available for harvest varies. If you need less no issues if you need more then I can't supply more than is available for harvest at the time.

LOL I always have some. I'm in Far East bay and you'll only need like 500ml chunk for your refuge and it will take off given red lighting and nutrients.

LOL I always have some. I'm in Far East bay and you'll only need like 500ml chunk for your refuge and it will take off given red lighting and nutrients.

Can i have some? I dmed u please check

Im looking to start a culture of macro/ amphipods/ copepods in my sump... if you still have some please let me know..also, anyone close to SJ that have some to spare will be greatly appreciate.. thanks,

Back