Cherry coral loot!!

here is there website they still have some leftover corals that were more pricey.

www.cherrycorals.com

Name of corals and order of picture

Tyree Red Dragon #7
Orange Leptastrea
Hot Zoa #12
CC DayDreams
Sweet Ric #3
ORA Green Birdsnest #1
JF Bug Out Stylo #3
JF Purple Bonsai
Cristata Orange Torch
Ultra Ricordea#53

Wow so how often do these sales happen?

The other reef site does about 6 a year with different companies. They sound great but I'm to old to stay up and on my computer for 24 hrs. I have done it not for me. Great peices. I will be in line for frags!!!

They're usually 12 hour sales. There have been 24 hour sales as well. WWC, Cherry Corals, Jason Fox, and Sexy Corals are typically the biggest names that have them. The pieces are all marked down considerably and it makes for a great time. I spent $53 on two corals that would typically add up to roughly $140 if I remember right.

Can u just go on for an hour or 2 and be done?

Yes but just cause u want to buy a coral dosnt mean u get it. It is marked down from normal price and first person to pay for it gets it. It's not easy to get the corals u want. They have bonuses if u r on the whole time though

I remember a few years ago planet zoa . com did a 24 hr sale that I stayed up for the whole time. IT was insane!!! they would have check in's every couple of hours and if you made to certain times you would get prices. It was pretty cool I must say, bought probably $300 worth of coral that should of been $500+ easy. It was me and like 3 other people that stayed up the whole time.

Yeah I stayed up till 3 spent 146 dollars on 10 pieces would have normally costed me $420 according to there prices.

Back