Christmas came early

Vorog

My girl got me an awesome early gift from BRS! I'm so excited I had to share! Been wanting one for a while now. Next I will probably get the radions and battery back up with an apex.

952be692d9088c72cd444afa4c1dd7cc.jpg

Thank you guys! I set it up last night and put it on reef crest mode at about 60%. Seems like a nice flow for my sps. I turned my other power head off to see how the mp10 does as a test to see if I want just that one. The plan is to get another one soon and link them. But I am curious what you guys like keeping your set too?

Thank you guys! I set it up last night and put it on reef crest mode at about 60%. Seems like a nice flow for my sps. I turned my other power head off to see how the mp10 does as a test to see if I want just that one. The plan is to get another one soon and link them. But I am curious what you guys like keeping your set too?

I have mine on a 4' 45 gallon sps frag tank. I have them set one dot short of full power in RC mode.

Since I want an apex system anyway. I should just wait and not waste the money on a reef link. And get the apex with the WXM?

Back