Christmas Party

blufyre3

We are having a Christmas Party. All SWAM (and sig. others) are invited.

Where: Sheedy's
3 Red Oak Drive
Old Orchard Beach

When: Friday, December 1, 2006 at 6 pm

Bring whatever you like to drink and, if you like, your favorite dish

RSVP to this thread, Thanks Mitz & Kev

:beer:
:celeb2:

Sounds fun... are you doing a yankee swap or anything? I wil have the mods sticky this thread..

denise

Awesome Mitz! I will check with the sig other to see if we have anything going on that day! What type of dress is it?

:D
Laurie

Sounds fun... are you doing a yankee swap or anything? I wil have the mods sticky this thread..

denise

I hadn't planned one........plenty of room for overnights if needed. I have a guest rooom and 3 queen blow-ups.

Awesome Mitz! I will check with the sig other to see if we have anything going on that day! What type of dress is it?

Laurie

Can I just move into your house Mitz? Say.... the bar area?

Oh great! Semi formal on the casual side ~ I have gained 25 lbs and have nothing. Can I wear a Santa Suit? It's Christmasssssy :)

I'll set up your bed, where someday, there will be a bar. Who's going to take care of those precious Sea Horses? Hmmmmmmmmmmm......ok..............you can bring them. :)

Oh great! Semi formal on the casual side ~ I have gained 25 lbs and have nothing. Can I wear a Santa Suit? It's Christmasssssy

No dress code. I'm inviting contractors, cleaning people (which BTW I am sometimes) to bankers and investors. I'm going to wear what's comfy. They aren't snooty. Snooty isn't allowed in my house. BTW, I need to lose about 20. How do you suggest we do that?

I have been begging one of my partners in crime to go for walks or something without any luck. Up for that?

On nice days. I also have a weight bar and exercise balls. Using them is another story. Maybe if I put them in the tank room I would exercise and study the tank. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8542457#post8542457 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by blufyre3
On nice days. I also have a weight bar and exercise balls. Using them is another story. Maybe if I put them in the tank room I would exercise and study the tank. :)

I did that until I knocked a Turaki down trying to kick box air... LOL

We'll be there with bells on. Man, I love a good excuse to dress up!

I'm bringing a coral for the yankee swap!!

Laurie

I look forward to seeing you. I have about 100 invites out. House may be full. We'll hide in the tank room. Sign on door ........

SWAM only. If you don't know what it is...you can't come in.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8550291#post8550291 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by blufyre3
I look forward to seeing you. I have about 100 invites out. House may be full. We'll hide in the tank room. Sign on door ........

LOL ~ Jim and I will be there. Thanks for inviting us Mitz.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8550291#post8550291 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by blufyre3

LOL!
Laurie

I would love to come with hubby of course!...Can I reserve a seat in the tank room with a bottle of wine? I posted earlier but things are not working so well on computer so it never showed up...I need to get more corals so someday I have something to trade...lol. Now i'm going to have a whole new tank to fill! WHOOOWEEEEEE! Sorry...just a little excited.

Debby

Back