Christmas Party

Sue is coming to pick up the clam order on Friday so I talked her into having dinner with us. Hope she feels better, see you all Friday. Mitz

Guys- I just got called in to work in Vinalhaven/Northport today. I have no idea what time that will put me at Mitzi's tonight if at all. If I don't make it, I'll likely drive down to get the clams and drop of Deb's corals on the way down this weekend at a time that is convienient for everyone. Will also do the cup still when I get to Mitzi's.

*sigh* There went the sparkly shoes!!!

:(
Laurie

I was trying to mapquest 3 Red Oak Drive in Old orchard beach but was was having trouble finding directions. Could you post them?

They are posted in Nov. meeting. Or look up 147 Portland Ave. Thats the end of our street. It's not on the maps yet. :) Any probs, call me 229-7250 or 934-7250
See you later, Mitz

Sorry Laurie!!!!!!!!! Hope that you can still make it to the party...have my fingers crossed for you!!!!!! I have a baby superman for ya like i promised you a long time ago!

Sorry guys I won't be able to make it. I'm still 'under the weather' with this darn virus and have to work both Sat and Sun 12hours each. Need to conserve what strength I have. See you all soon. Sue

Oh my gosh, we didn't get home until 3am. Poor Kris! He's still sleeping as we speak. Glad I got to see some of you even though we didn't roll in until 10pm.

Can't wait for the superman!!! That will be awesome. I plan on sending you pics today of all the corals I can bring you to grow out for the new tank. I am uncomfortable with setting a price charging you for them (I don't want to charge you what I would usually sell them for online), so I am going to just let you decide what you want to do with that.

I am thinking when I bring them I can swing by Mitzi's and Dremel the turbinara for you guys as well. Didn't want to do it last night with chemicals from work all over my hands.

LOL This is why I would have sucked as a saleperson! I am way too invested in watching people get excited about owning new stuff- the money comes in like a distant third.

:D
Laurie

I had a great time too! sorry it was so late when you got home...you must be pooped! I'll wait for the pics and we will talk about getting you are fair price :) It was nice to see everyone again. Hmm im hungry maybe I should run to Mitz's for leftovers!
Debby

I am bumming... another great gathering I missed.... I actually had hubby talked into going but I am the one who bagged out...
:(

SYS
Denise

Thank you all for coming. If you want left overs hurry, they're going fast. Sorry we missed you Denise, spare bedroom was still empty. :( We'll try again sometime. Mitz
Sue will be here Friday. You guys let me know what time and who can make it for the frags and clams.

The leftovers went fast! Glad you all could make it. Poor Kris. If it makes him feel any better, I was up til 3. I got up at 8 cleaned up the kitchen and bar and went back to bed until 1. :) lazy day

Back