Clams Direct Reply

Laverna
We will all have to pay for shipping!!

I hope you mean 1 shipping fee split among us.

Looks like aliens abducted everyone else that had been interested. :eek2:

Scratching my head on this one.

I ordered 1. Sissy

I know that the price of shipping is the same for 1-3 clams. So not really it would be 2 or more shipping fees split among us. If that is to be the case, I would've waited to order.

Website shows flat rate shipping of $49.95

Okay, here's my challenge. If we can get to 7 prior to the deadline, then I'll commit to #8. I'll do it more out of shear pride more than anything else. We get Barry to come to Maine, have a low turnout at his speaking engagement and then we can't even reach a reduced quota of 8? I don't think it makes us look very good.

So... If we can get two more on order we'll hit the quota. (If the current count of 5 is correct.)

Tim

Denise said she would take a couple to hit quota also. If we don't pay shipping I could get 1 more if needed to make it also. Mitz

I ordered 1. It's been hard to figure this out because there are so many threads about the clam order. Maybe different people mentioned ordering on different threads and you have more than you realize? I placed my initial comment about ordering on the other thread, and only transferred to here because it seemed more current....
Wynne

Maybe different people mentioned ordering on different threads and you have more than you realize?

True, is there a way to confirm our count? If we are @ 7 or more I'll pull the trigger.

Check this out.

Liveaquaria

Do you see any difference between this $119.00 Derasa and the ones that Barry have for $55.00. They look identical to me.

Tim

Sissy 1
Deb 1
Me 2
Tim 1
Cabin 1
Mitzi 1

That's 7. We could call tomorrow and confirm when he opens? However, I think with the one more, we will be good.

And nope, I see no real difference... LOL That's an online vendor for you. You should have seen my jaw drop when I saw the guy skinning people for $600 per polyp for an orange people eater... and I am not totally convinced it wasn't a red people eater that was bleached to begin with!!

:D
Laurie

Just happen to see this thread and I wanted to pop in and first say hi. :)

This is what I have as of 7PM PST, Monday.

Jennifer
D-307
M-102

Tim
C-48

Mitzi
M-103

Wynne
C-24

Laverna
C-42

That is all I found but I will check on web site. ( 6)

Also, the ones that paid through Pay Pal, we will deduct the cost of shipping/container cost if we can reach 8. As I explained to Jennifer, we have to pay the shipping even if we offer you free shipping so not to loss money, we have to sell 8 to make a VERY little profit. :)

Barry

How much was that Derasa, maybe we need to raise our prices. LOL :lol:

Hey Barry,

Since you happened to drop by ...... which Derasa would you personally go with? Can't seem to make up my mind. I also keep looking @ C-10.

Looks like Deb isn't on Barry's list. Are we sure that she placed an order?

Thanks,

Tim

Hmmm, looks like Deb's order is not on this list- that might be the missing one, and with Tim's we will have 8... Let me see if Rose has Deb's phone number, or Sissy can you call her if you see this before I get the number from Rose?I keep thinking she ordered one- maybe I am wrong? I also don't see clam orders from Sue and Denise, should we give them a last minute call to see if they still would like to order?

:D
Laurie

Back