Clearing out the closet

Red Leader

Located in Concord. I can send pics if you want them.

- BRS GFO 1 lb - unused - $10

- BRS Kalkwasser 4 lbs - half full - $10

- 3DReefing AI Prime White Diffuser - $20. I also have the black version for the same price.

- Jebao DP-3, qty 2, with extra heads, never used, I changed my mind in using it - $80 for both

- VarioS-2 - bought used but I never used it - $130

- Coralife 2x65W 24" PC light with dual cords and 6700K lamp and blue lamp used for 6 months. Comes with legs to mount on top of your aquarium. - $50

- 3 gallon aquarium. Comes with Flourite, Macro-glow PC light, timer, thermometer, and heater. $50

- 12 gallon JBJ Nanocube DX. Comes with hood with integrated PC lighting (saltwater bulbs and the clips to mount it to the tank are broken), heater, return pump, and stand. - $100

- 24" Aquatic Life white T5 Hybrid 24W + mounting arms. - $175

- Liquagen 5 stage 50 GPD RO/DI - filters are a year old and will need to be replaced. RO membrane changed 11/2020. - $70.

- Liquagen DI drop-in cartridge - brand new, never opened - $20

- Sunsun HW-603B canister filter - $25

Updated list:

- BRS Kalkwasser 4 lbs - half full - $10

- 3DReefing AI Prime Black Diffuser - $20.

- Jebao DP-3, qty 2, with extra heads, never used, I changed my mind in using it - $80 for both

- VarioS-2 - bought used but I never used it - $130

- Coralife 2x65W 24" PC light with dual cords and 6700K lamp and blue lamp used for 6 months. Comes with legs to mount on top of your aquarium. - $50

- 3 gallon aquarium. Comes with Flourite, Macro-glow PC light, timer, thermometer, and heater. $50

- 12 gallon JBJ Nanocube DX. Comes with hood with integrated PC lighting (saltwater bulbs and the clips to mount it to the tank are broken), heater, return pump, and stand. - $100

- Liquagen 5 stage 50 GPD RO/DI - filters are a year old and will need to be replaced. RO membrane changed 11/2020. - $70.

Updated list:

- 3DReefing AI Prime Black Diffuser - $20.

Back