Clown Journey

SkyPapa

Premium Member
First, a photo.

Clowns-.jpg

2 clowns, if you look closely, in 2 tanks.
They are my 45g frag on the left and 20L fuge.

Until this morning both clowns were in the frag tank.

It looks too far to jump, to me, up to the 20L with my hood on the 45g in the way.

The other explanation is it either rode the overflow down or jumped and landed in the 90g sump that is kinda visible below the black fan.

Either way to get in the frag it had to go thru a panworld 50 pcx-x.

The wayward clown looks fine and is eating.

I'm amazed.

but seriously, if something like that happened to me it would bother me for the rest of my life. I wouldn't be able to sleep. Does anyone findle around in there when you aren't around?

One little fish has watched finding nemo one too many times

Great news it survived how ever it got there

Does anyone have access to the tanks while you aren't around? Maybe someone is pulling a prank on you lol

Does anyone have access to the tanks while you aren't around? Maybe someone is pulling a prank on you lol

Only family, female adults and small grandkids.
Seems unlikely. No history at all.
None have a clue about my tanks, if they could find the net they would have destroyed the frag tank trying to catch that clown.

I didn't take that into account, my clownfish allow me to like touch them, but i don't think they'd like it if someone else tried to catch them. I think that a jump would be crazy impossible from that picture. Maybe going into the sump isn't too crazy. I woulder how hard it is to go through a pump and not be chopped to pieces

Back