Clown Trigger, naso, powder blue

depends on the size of the tank and the size of the specimens......i had 5" clown trigger going on with a purple tang(4") and a picasso trigger(4") along with a majestic angel of same size in my seven feet(210G) DT....i had them close to a year until clown trigger died mysteriously(dunno why)...no particular aggression baring the introduction time(couple of days)...that too from the purple tang...

-1 on the Clown in just about any tank. I watched a 4" one in a 2000 gallon tank, and nobody came near its territory. Anytime I see it in a store, it's beating on the glass. Beautiful fish, but just so mean.

if u do a search for clown triggers u will find alot of people who had them for a while then 1 day the clown snaps and goes on a kill crazy rampage destroying everything in its path

if u do a search for clown triggers u will find alot of people who had them for a while then 1 day the clown snaps and goes on a kill crazy rampage destroying everything in its path

Yeah, unfortunately this is the norm and not an exception. Most CTs I know of are kept by themselves in a species tank. This is the only fish I ever spent any time trying to accommodate and just gave up. I had one for about a year; he then killed 4-5 larger fish within 8 hours or so. He was working in the next when I came in.

Back