Bubbletrousing
Thought I'd share :D

What would you guys call them??

DSC04445.jpg

DSC04446.jpg

DSC04453.jpg

DSC04448.jpg

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13396878#post13396878 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Gig 'em
mutated

Very healthy looking pair. I just have never been a fan of the genetically mutated clowns IMO but congrats though.

-Matthew

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13397679#post13397679 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ClownReef®
Yeah, they are pretty healthy..

These clowns weren't messed with genetically..LOL..

:rolleyes: shake off the haters

sweeet pair dude, its about time you got some clowns.

Aren't these the same clowns that were going to be called Davinci clowns? I think that's a good name for them. What ever you name them, I want a pair. Awesome clowns.

Re: ClownReef®'s clowns!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13396544#post13396544 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ClownReef®
Thought I'd share :D

What would you guys call them??

Sexy ;)

are you the one that posted the percula club and said you didnt wanna see any deformed ugly clowns besides true perculas????? nice clowns btw welcome to the club!!

Re: Re: ClownReef®'s clowns!

Re: Re: ClownReef®'s clowns!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13410970#post13410970 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jovreefer
Sexy ;)

Ummmm, so you have the hotts for Clownfish? :confused:

I'd call them "something" & "special". As for the comments on "mutated" clowns, I'd bet there would be a few converts if they saw a few of these grow up in their own tanks. I know they are not for everybody, but man when they grow up, I bet those fish will be hot!

LOL..these clowns are not deformed. They have VERY unique patters.. Not like the snowflakes ive seen.. I cant wait to see these 2 all grown up..

They look alot like these guys. Id called picasso's just not the ora variety. possily 2 maybe 3 stars?

Last edited:
"2- No pictures of snowflakes or any other oddity that looks as if the flesh is falling off...Its just not sexy....NO matter how expensive they are...eww.."

Hilarious.

I have not been a huge fan of these types of clownfish because usually at the LFS they look unhealthy and on average don't have a great track record when they first come in.

But then the other day a LFS had a pair that had more black in them that were bigger and healthier and I kinda like em now.

-Matthew

Back