clowns have ich.

CrazyEyes

This might be a long shot but, I have a small pair of mocha clowns that have devolped ich. I really don't have the space to setup a QT tank and I need to run the tank fallow for at least 6 weeks so if anyone who has a QT and wants a pair of clowns for free please lmk asap.

I am currently treating for Ich, so have a hospital tank up and running - If you decide not to attempt TTM in buckets we can take them (or foster them during the treatment.)

After thinking about it, I think I'm going to run this tank completely fishless, even after this is over with. I might just stick with some cool shrimp and other inverts. Hey Safir, where abouts in Tampa are you?

Got the clown out that looked really bad, had him in a separate container, tried to feed him and he wasn't interested. Just checked and he died. Poor little guy.

I don't know what to make of it. I know it probably takes time but the other clown seems perfectly fine, this clown in particular has been a little odd for a few days but I thought, eh he's just being a clown.

Back