Club Box Swap

Bahahaha would have been a reef of a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... Oh those native Coloradoans don't need a special excuse to celebrate. The smell seems to permeate the air about as soon as you enter Denver city limits. They also gave away beer at one of the booths. ReefStock was pretty cool.

If this goes through, you can count me in. I can throw in
Mushrooms- mostly rhidactis, and I think I may have a few small reddish discomas
Branching hammer
Some zoas- candy apple reds, and armor of God's (I think), and maybe some other varieties
RBTA's
I have a purple stylo i can chop off of if anyone wants it
As many mushroom leathers they want from my small forest
I can post pics later tonight or tomorrow if you think they'd be interested.
Has their club been given a link to this thread?

Here's what I have to offer. SPS will be 1.5-2" frags.

Fire and ice zoa
DSC_0932 by ksw2005, on Flickr

Meteor shower cyphastrea
DSC_0888 by ksw2005, on Flickr

Devils armor 3-4 polyp minimum
DSC_0889 by ksw2005, on Flickr

Acropora Humilis
DSC_0851 by ksw2005, on Flickr
DSC_0817 by ksw2005, on Flickr
apple berry monti
DSC_0859 by ksw2005, on Flickr

Nookie's cookies stag
DSC_0862 by ksw2005, on Flickr
DSC_0875 by ksw2005, on Flickr

Neon green long tentacled toadstool leather
DSC_0863 by ksw2005, on Flickr

Dragon eyes zoa (NOT radioactive dragon eyes)
DSC_0884 by ksw2005, on Flickr

If this goes through, you can count me in. I can throw in
Mushrooms- mostly rhidactis, and I think I may have a few small reddish discomas
Branching hammer
Some zoas- candy apple reds, and armor of God's (I think), and maybe some other varieties
RBTA's
I have a purple stylo i can chop off of if anyone wants it
As many mushroom leathers they want from my small forest
I can post pics later tonight or tomorrow if you think they'd be interested.
Has their club been given a link to this thread?

Their President has been informed.

Shot of what I have to offer:
7d5984aebe614b7669941ef4c995d787.jpg
4037c0a666563c6da20322ff5795bdff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just that he has the link. They are coming up on their swap so I assume they are busy. I will email to see if this is going to happen or not.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Lance,

I'm the guy you met in Denver. Not the MARSH President, but very active and the prime organizer of our show Reef Currents or ReefCurrents.org

Yes, let's do this, but I'm swamped. Give me a few days to organize this swap.

I can send along

Small WD acro

Wet Thumbs mother of pearl acro

Lieshmans pink tabling acro multiple frags

ATL Raspberry limeade multiple frags

Myagi tort multiple frags

Branching Cyphastrea

RR Pink Floyd

I'll update when I'm in front of my frag tank.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tim are we taking this box with us when we drive down? If so we can use those coolers that I had for frags. I just need to get them back from Nick.

Tim are we taking this box with us when we drive down? If so we can use those coolers that I had for frags. I just need to get them back from Nick.

Well with those we would have to get them back and the frags would be able to move around. I was just going to use one of the foam coolers I have. Then when we collect frags they can be individually bagged and labelled. I can also just leave the whole box with MARSH and not have to swap stuff. One less foam cooler at my house is not a bad thing.

Cody from Houston here. I'm helping get things set up for the conference, and yeah things are busy here. Either way, I am down to put up a few frags of blue Cali tort (~1.5"). I'm a massive fan of anything that's sps and blue, so I love to see those up for trade! We have some other folks gathering a list for trade now too.

Not sure how this all works out though. Is it a big box trade and the folks here choose what they want, send a box back with you, then those folks choose what they want?

Cody from Houston here. I'm helping get things set up for the conference, and yeah things are busy here. Either way, I am down to put up a few frags of blue Cali tort (~1.5"). I'm a massive fan of anything that's sps and blue, so I love to see those up for trade! We have some other folks gathering a list for trade now too.

Not sure how this all works out though. Is it a big box trade and the folks here choose what they want, send a box back with you, then those folks choose what they want?

Cody, what I was planning on doing was collecting whatever our members here are willing to send down there. If you saw any pictures or coral on this thread then by all means tell us what you are interested in. We are trying to send things we think you may want so that your club will send things that you find cool in return. I am not trying to make this a complicated 1 for 1 swap. My goals for this are to promote a relationship between clubs in a different area, add an activity for our members here, and hopefully get some new coral into our club/CDP program. If the end results are crappy then we don't have to do this again.
My plan is to collect all the coral on the 19th at our event that night. Matt and I will be leaving for Houston early the next morning. We will deliver the box to the Reef Currents show and hopefully pick up one to take back to St. Louis. Then on Monday the 23rd when we get back whoever participated on our side will meet up and divide up what MARSH sends to us.

SLASH members, if you would like to send something to MARSH please bring it (bagged and labeled) to Pizza Night on the 19th or PM me to make other plans. Please post what and how many here on this thread after you have made your donation so we have a back up list in case there are questions later.

I can offer plenty of green slimmer and nookies cookies.
Oh. And have Matt's coolers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tin from Marsh in Houston. I can offer these corals below for trade:

Ponape birdnest

Green birdnest with purple polyps

Bird of Paradise

Sunny Ds zoas

Nuclear green palys

Tyree orange rainbow zoas

Captain America palys

Bambam Orange zoas

Tinkerbell Zoas

Out of mind palys

Mohawks

Tyree green toadstool

Yellow polyps

Papaya cloves

Thx,
Tin

Ponape birdnest

Tyree green polyps toadstool

Yellow polyps

I can also make frags from these colonies below:

Ora Stellar Stylophora

Rainbow pocci

Tyree Red Dragon

Starburst cap

Miami Orchid

Ora Joe the coral

Ponape birdnest

Tyree green polyps toadstool

Yellow polyps

I can also make frags from these colonies below:

Ora Stellar Stylophora

Rainbow pocci

Tyree Red Dragon

Starburst cap

Miami Orchid

Ora Joe the coral

Wow some of these I have never even heard of!
Rainbow pocci
Never seen this one before!
I am sure most of these would be very exciting for members here. Thank you for participating. I hope you have time to frag one or two of those last couple you posted about.

Back