Colombian style 400 gallons

hi!! yesh i feel the sain... my father is civil engineer and he calculate the structure to resist 3 tons..... even so i thing build a reinforcement just in the middle...

some idea to strengthen the structure?

really thanks!! appreciated your comments

hi!! yesh i feel the sain... my father is civil engineer and he calculate the structure to resist 3 tons..... even so i thing build a reinforcement just in the middle...

some idea to strengthen the structure?

really thanks!! appreciated your comments

033.jpg

034.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

the plumbing is the most hard part to me.... i have a leakage in the hammerhead.... exatly in the female adapter :(

and dont worry the structure to the aquarium is fine not slope...

Felicidades Diego se ve como un proyecto soñado !!
Me too have a hammerhead for my return, and that thing pulls water like no other.

Very nice tank and I love your brick/concrete stand. Are you using teflon tape or pipe dope to seal the threads on your hammerhead? I tried using tape on my ReeFlow Snapper pump with 2" intake and could not seal the leak till I switched to pipe dope.

Very nice tank and I love your brick/concrete stand. Are you using teflon tape or pipe dope to seal the threads on your hammerhead? I tried using tape on my ReeFlow Snapper pump with 2" intake and could not seal the leak till I switched to pipe dope.

thank you very much!!!

3 days ago using teflon tape and continuous the problem.... today i used a liquid teflon.. i expect good results.... i will wait 24 hours to start the pump.

Back