Colombian style 400 gallons

diegomax

Hi this is my new proyect... i hope they like!!

and sorry for my english, is really bad....

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 0
Diego,
Buen comienzo, esperamos ver mas fotos del proyecto.

And yes, no problem there with the English :)

Diego,
Nice update, I see some good muscle building carrying all those jugs :)
Are you going to invest in a RO/DI filter in the future?

i have a RO/DY filter but is a little small and i needed cycle really fast the tank.... so buy all the water... you will enjoy next pics juan!!

Aaaa me adelante, ya sacaron musculos jajaja

El tanque se mira increible! felicidades.

Ya se esta ciclando?

Aaaa me adelante, ya sacaron musculos jajaja

El tanque se mira increible! felicidades.

Ya se esta ciclando?

muchas gracias Juan!! si hoy empezo a ciclar... me demore mucho con la tuberia estuvo realmente dificil ya que voy a alimentar reactores y skimmer con la hammer head... :bounce1:

Nice setup,what will you do for filtration?lighting? and so on.
I'll be tagging alog with your build

thank you very much!! i will take some good pics the last did with my cell phone (ugly)

filtration: skimmer octopus 8000 ext, phosban reactor, biopellets and carbon reactor, UV filter 30watts and also filter bags.... i will take pics to the sump...

lighting: 2 octopus lamps to 400 watts, 2 MH lamps to 250 watts, and some leds to ecoxotic (i really love the magenta leds color, corals looks amazing)...

this is just the beginning...!!!

Wow, nice start. Don't know too much about masonsy, concrete, and brick, but will that be strong enough to hold the tank in the long run with lateral movement, etc.?

Nice tank. Like others have said make doubly sure that stand is up to par. No sense in the tank going down after set up. That's a ton of water. It might have been better to do a steel frame stand, then some brickwork around it. By the way love the floorplan in the house ! Ahora echa pa' lante y que te diviertas con tu nuevo Aquario !!

Last edited:
Back