Complete 75g reef tank for sale.

Thekingy

Selling my 75g reef tank that has been up and running for 8 years. Comes with tank, sump, plumbing, mag 12 return, reef octopus Skimmer, Avast Marine ATO,
4 bulb Tek T5 Light(needs new bulbs). Coral includes 5-6 large hairy mushrooms, 3-4 orange ricordia, softball size rock with 50+ Superman mushrooms, softball size rock with 10+ greenish fuzzy rhodactis mushrooms. Massive green nepthia colony, 14"+ across consisting of several large stocks, baseball size cabbage leather, 15+ headed green/purple hammer, large toadstool leather, large amount of GSP in separate frag tank(frag tank not included), 75+ pounds of live rock, pair of Osc. Clowns, yellow watchman goby/pistol shrimp pair, Aptaisia eating file fish, 1 purple chromis. Tank has some bubble algae, mostly on overflow and sandbed, some on the backside of a few pieces of live rock which can be removed. All coral and fish are healthy. Selling tank because I have started my new 275g build/fish room. Send text to 330-787-2927 for pictures. $500 for everything listed. This does not come with the stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All live rock, coral and fish sold. Some equipment will be going up for sale in the next few weeks.

Does he already have the tank? I plan on selling the tank, sump 40b, Tek T5 light(needs new bulbs), all the plumbing, Avast Marine ATO, and heater. I’ll give him a good package deal for everything listed.

Just about everything he would need to set it up and get running on the equipment side. He would just need to pick up a few powerheads and a Skimmer.

Back