Concave Reef

Holy Fuc........ ****.... what a build so far.... I am so following this thread!!

Impresive, looking forward to se it filed with fish and corals:)

Keep up the work:)

WoW!It looks amazing!

I have only one remark!

Going back through your pictures I can see that you redirect all the overflow pipes into one pipe.
Any particular reason why u did that?

I think you should reconsider

Other than that my jaw is on the floor !Bravo !!!!!

Hello Crazy_Beaver,

Many thank`s for your comments. I redirect all the overflow without any particular reason, but to increase the safety of the system, you can see that both overflow boxes has 1 another pipe that is totally separated of theses other pipes that you mentioned. In this way, if by any reason the main system obstruct this other pipe keep the working!!!!!!

Please, why do you think that I should to reconsider?

Rgds,

Daniel

Hello Crazy_Beaver,

Many thank`s for your comments. I redirect all the overflow without any particular reason, but to increase the safety of the system, you can see that both overflow boxes has 1 another pipe that is totally separated of theses other pipes that you mentioned. In this way, if by any reason the main system obstruct this other pipe keep the working!!!!!!

Please, why do you think that I should to reconsider?

Rgds,

Daniel

I am sorry Daniel

I stayed at this picture

Pictures!!!!!!!

DSC_0385_zpsb2f066c1.jpg

and totally missed this one

More pictures

file-5.jpg

My fear was that there was no safety net

keep up the good work.

Regards

Loukas

Hello Kolakao!!!!

I just come back to Brazil now!!!!! I went to Prague, but unfortunately I did not have time to went to Bratislava. Thank you very much for your kindly words of welcome. Please, if one day you come to Brazil, talk to me. I`ll be happy to meet you here and welcome for a visit!!!!!!

Rgds

Daniel

Daniel!
Nevermind, i`m sure You`ll have journey over here sometimes :)
and be sure, i`ll let You know i`m in brasil, if that happens. I`d be delighted to visit You and bring some good wine lol.
Keep up with the good work, your dream is comming true with this tank.

Michael

Hi Daniel very wonderful tank!
Could i ask you what kind of concrete have you lay on the bottom of the tank?
Thanks

Thing look to be coming along nicely.

Can you tell us more about the product you used to skin the viewing side?
It looks really nice.

Back