Cool online reef software.

is there a phone app for android
There is a phone app(android and iphone) the only downside is that the app only allows you to enter in measurements. If you want the graphing and everything else you'll have to log in through the website. I wish they would expand the app. Set one up and play with it, its free, there is a lot of stuff you can do with it.

$25 a year?
I believe its free for 1 tank basic account. If you want multiple tanks and some of the premium features (reminder notifications? iirc) then its $25/yr for the pro account. Unless something has changed since the time I signed up.

is there a phone app for android
Like I said, it's pretty sad, but this is basically all the phone app is.
c544a8a4ea7cb9ed017ee722b2a922c6.jpg

I use Aquarimate. It is not free, but it has all the nice features like graphs, reminders, backups, etc. I think it costs $10.00 one time.

I use Aquarimate. It is not free, but it has all the nice features like graphs, reminders, backups, etc. I think it costs $10.00 one time.
That app does look pretty sweet. Like like everything aquaticlog is as a website, but in an app.

Not sure if the aquaticlog app is different between iOS and android, but there's plenty you can do on iOS... Logging dosing, water changes, diary notes, and test results.

Not sure if the aquaticlog app is different between iOS and android, but there's plenty you can do on iOS... Logging dosing, water changes, diary notes, and test results.
Yeah, I was actually looking at this last night, iOS is at v2.2 while the android app is still on v1.0

How do you integrate your Apex controller with the site?
When you are in your "my aquarium" section, on the lift side where all your functions are, timeline, reminders, diary, measurements etc, down at the very bottom of that list is "integration" > controller > edit. Then you just input the information, select the time you want it to sync and you're good to go. Your controller must be set up with remote access

That is one thing I can't get working on my Reefkeeper is the port forwarding. I have CLEAR wifi and the instructions are pretty straightforward on the router. I have gotten it to work but then my home wifi doesn't work. Very frustrating!

That is one thing I can't get working on my Reefkeeper is the port forwarding. I have CLEAR wifi and the instructions are pretty straightforward on the router. I have gotten it to work but then my home wifi doesn't work. Very frustrating!

Who do you have for cable?

For TV? DirecTV. I have CLEAR internet. The NET module is attached through a wifi bridge that runs through the outlets of the house. One plugged into wall and router, the other plugged into outlet by tank with ethernet to NET module. I'm thinking I may need to change the port the NET is on? What port does everybody use? I have it on 80 right now and am guessing that is a pretty popular port.

For TV? DirecTV. I have CLEAR internet. The NET module is attached through a wifi bridge that runs through the outlets of the house. One plugged into wall and router, the other plugged into outlet by tank with ethernet to NET module. I'm thinking I may need to change the port the NET is on? What port does everybody use? I have it on 80 right now and am guessing that is a pretty popular port.

Well it might be that your isp is blocking port 80. Thats why I ask. I have brighthouse and they dont. Might want to call them.

Back