coolest headboard ever! owner chad ochocinco !

Yeah, I hated the Tv's on the shark tank. The bedroom tank is weird. He only has a queen bed? Isn't he 6'5. That live rock structure seems weird.

that would be sweet!!!!
Playing some Call Of Duty in the living room would be hard, trying to watch the sharks and play the xbox360 at the same time.....

Those pictures are awful.. And obviously TV's go without saying.. Cool bedroom tank though, wonder how quiet it is?

I thought both were terrible, so tacky. Great idea, but poorly implemented.

The TVs on the shark tank are nearly sacrilegious! But who designed it so that the electrical stuff is still visible on the wall?

The bedroom tank just looked overdone, more like a cave than a reef.

The idea of the headboard tank is awesome, but the execution of it seems weird. I think the arch in the top is the problem for me. Everything else is nice clean lines, then a crowded arch. Or maybe it's that the arch just seems too narrow. I'm not sure, but something bugs me. Of course, that could all just be because of the angle of the photo.

The living room tank needs to have the tvs taken off. How do you even see the fish in there unless you peer through the end? I have to wonder if this picture was taken before the tank stand and stuff was completely finished and that's why all of the electrical is exposed. If you look at the bottom of the tank, you can see all the plumbing, too.

I bet that arch is a pain to clean, although I bet he doesn't have to do it personally.

I would put the TVs on the Wall and the tank behind the couch.

Back