just in case someone missed this

That's awesome. I'd sleep there. I don't care much for the shark tank tho. Personally those animals are better left in the ocean and professional aquariums.

I though it was cool, notice no price listed?

if you have to ask the price, you probably cant afford it... i wouldnt even bother asking. my guess with be in the 30-40K range for the bed tank and probably 50-60K for the shark tank :beer:

definately cool to look at though!!

I don't care much for the shark tank tho. Personally those animals are better left in the ocean and professional aquariums.

I agree and disagree :p As a shark lover, I can't wait to one day be able to house my own (smaller catshark - preferably a chain catshark in my dream tank) and I don't recall the article specifying which types of sharks nor did I see any behind those gaudy horrific TV's mounted to the tank itself (slap 85 for that one) but I'm sure at some point this type of comment was made about every fish we have in the industry ;)

Honestly, that shark tank is freakin' sweet!!! but still seems like it would make a better reef tank (minus the tv's). I certainly wouldn't turn one down if it were offered to me ^^

i did not like the tv in there. i think it takes away from what we try to do. and i agree with papagimp gaudy. and a 700 foot couch well i could just lay there and feel the stress flow away watching my sharks feed on the fish of the day.

I agree and disagree :p As a shark lover, I can't wait to one day be able to house my own (smaller catshark - preferably a chain catshark in my dream tank) and I don't recall the article specifying which types of sharks nor did I see any behind those gaudy horrific TV's mounted to the tank itself (slap 85 for that one) but I'm sure at some point this type of comment was made about every fish we have in the hobby

Ok I'm game. I'll agree and disagree. You said your dream tank. Meaning at that point you will have/should have reaserched every aspect of this. Including shark care, and behavior. Which wouldn't make you some random person relying on someone else to care for your animals, who view them soley as a status symbol. You could be considered an educated hobbyist who is doing something he truly enjoys.

That's pretty amazing, at least the shark tank is massive, but how can u see it with the Three tv's in front. At least it huge. I would guess thoughs tanks cost more than I make in a year.

I'm think I'm with Travis on the price on the two. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were over 100k. But when your a major sports attraction like ochocinco, your allowed to have the unreachable. Then cover them with flatscreens. Ya know cause he's cool like that. And yes if this were anyone else my opinion would be the same.

But when your a major sports attraction like ochocinco, your allowed to have the unreachable. Then cover them with flatscreens.

what ever happened to putting your local hyundai mechanic on a pedestal like that :p At least my house is so tiny that my 58g kinda looks bigger, lol.

If the local Hyundai mechanic is living like this, then I need to buy stock in Hyundai! Or become his really good friend! :lol:

Back