Coral Donor Program (CDP) Rules for Frag Swap

oshanickreef

Hey everyone!

For those planning on participating in the Coral Donor Program at the frag swap on March 23, 2019. Please read through the CDP Rules on our website!

I have provided the link below. You must sign in to view the CDP rules since it is for club members only. this might require a few attempts if you haven't logged on in a while.

Please read through the directions so you know how to initiate transactions with other members. This will help us out a lot! Thank you!! :)

Below is the link:

https://slashclub.org/forum/?p=post/must-read-to-participate-10036439?pid=1307958742

If you have any questions please contact me directly. I dont check my dms on here much but you can always send me a text. My phone number is 3146144709. Please let me know you are from the club when you contact me. thanks.

I posted everyone's points in the cdp sub forum named member points on the slashclub.org site! Excited to see what people bring this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted everyone's points in the cdp sub forum named member points on the slashclub.org site! Excited to see what people bring this year!

What happened to all of the points we had acquired in the past? If we are starting this program completely over do we get NEW points????

What happened to all of the points we had acquired in the past? If we are starting this program completely over do we get NEW points????

Yeah, I lost a crazy number of points from the old system too. Guess I need to start growing some coral again.

We started with a new system for the CDP since it went without consistent management. This is the revitalization of the CDP. We encourage you to help donate corals to the CDP and keep it active!

So now every member starts out with 5 points. As long as you have an active membership, you have 5 points. Also all corals are 1 point now. So 5 points = 5 corals.

I’m bringing a few frags for cdp tank. Are we to fill out form on slash.org? If so do we put recipient as cdp tank?

I'm bringing a few frags for cdp tank. Are we to fill out form on slash.org? If so do we put recipient as cdp tank?

Yes, you need to fill out the tracking thread of the coral you are donating and the points tracking sheet. CDP tank is the Recipient.

If I am donating multiple frags of the same coral do I complete multiple entries on the tracking sheet? One for each frag?

If I am donating multiple frags of the same coral do I complete multiple entries on the tracking sheet? One for each frag?
If you want to point for each Coral you need to complete a separate entry for each.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yes you will have to fill it out for each coral in order for us to track it. It doesn't take but a minute to fill out.

Back