Coral Dynamics

Coraldynamics

In Memoriam
Coral Dynamics has been in business since November of 1998. We specialize in captive raised coral and try to keep our prices competitive to wild caught animals. Check out our selection and prices plus our many links to reef related sites/news.

http://www.coraldynamics.com

I couldn't be more pleased with my 6-pack order! Thanks again Coral Dynamics! =)

cdfrags2.JPG

Pic taken right after mounting. They already look happy!

I have that squamosa i got at the frag trade in columbus. Rick at coral dynamics is very helpful and his corals are great FYI

Coralydynamics

Coralydynamics

Just letting everyone know I bought a 6 pack frag combo from Rick about 3 weeks ago and they are doing great. Highly reccomended and great care was taken to make sure the animals were shipped safely.

Hey are you guys going to have that acropora section again? I realy loved that lavander acropora:cool: Also, is there a limit to how many 6-packs you can order?

Hi Baja,

It may be a while until that purple acro is available again. Iââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢ve moved all my SPS corals to one page based on my current availability. I may set up a separate Acro page later this year after my Acros grow back.

Yes you can buy more than one six pack at a time, it would save on shipping.

Regards,

Rick Arnholt
Coral Dynamics, Inc.
www.coraldynamics.com

Back