Coral Frags for Sale and a Oceanic 30 Gallon Cube (Drilled and Built like a Tank)

CuzzA

Apparently my last pruning wasn't enough and everything has basically grown back. So, I'm going to be more aggressive this time around.

Here's what I got. All SPS frags are $15. Most are ORA. All very hardy, healthy, aggressive growers. With or without a frag plug.

• Red Planet
  • Sarmentosa
  • Forest Fire Digi
  • Hawkins Echinata
  • Pink Birdsnest
  • Bird of Paradise Birdsnest
  • Purple Stylophora
  • Green Stylophora
  • Pink Setosa
  • Caribbean Zoa Rock (Blue w/ Fluorescent Green) ~100 polyps $100
  • Dinner Plate Montiporas Growing Together (Red, Purple, Green w/ Purple Rim) $100

Free Pulsing Xenia with any purchase.

The tank is a 30 gallon Oceanic Cube. 15 mm glass. Black silicone. I drilled for 3x 3/4" bulkheads (new and included) to run a beananimal drain. Just slap a couple pieces of glass together for the overflow and you're good to go. $65

I'll add that I'm going to be breaking down my 90 gallon tank soon to make way for the 310 and therefore I will also entertain selling whole colonies or the whole damn system for that matter.

Eyeing the forest fire and Hawkins.
The monti sounds nice, but would probably be difficult in my system...

You are in brandon periodically for work, right?

Would love to get a red planet frag but I am in Bradenton, ever head south?

No sorry. I'm in Palm Harbor.

Eyeing the forest fire and Hawkins.
The monti sounds nice, but would probably be difficult in my system...

You are in brandon periodically for work, right?

No, but I would meet you half way if you bought the digi, echinata and monti. The monti is out of control. It would probably grow in my koi pond. lol I hate to get rid of it because it's such a beautiful piece and it pays for my salt and fish food, but it's just too big for the 18" width of my 90 gallon. Plus I have it up too high and it casts a pretty good shadow.

That's what I'm worried about, being too big even in our 125, plus placing something that is almost the width of the tank in the rockwork

If you meet up half way for to Brandon in tampa or something I'd also be down to get a couple frags...Red planet, forest fire, and echinata if you have extra frags

do you have a pic of the monti colonies? you can text it to me if you still have my number.

If you meet up half way for to Brandon in tampa or something I'd also be down to get a couple frags...Red planet, forest fire, and echinata if you have extra frags

do you have a pic of the monti colonies? you can text it to me if you still have my number.

Safir, I just texted you. Perhaps the 3 of us can coordinate something where we can meet half way.

I'm interested in the purple stylo, not sure if you got my pm. I am off today could meet this afternoon

Back