Coral Growing Contest

100% agreed. I have a few decent corals that could probably be fragged if all we need is a donor.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't have any coral in mind. What do you have available? Pictures?
I have a giant yellow leather I could sacrifice for the good of the cause, if someone could show me how to frag it. I also have a colony of ASD Rainbow Millepora, and a colony of Kryptonite Candy Cane, either one I could probably make 10 or so frags if I really tried.
ccc89ba734995c3316f634ee2560a5dd.jpg
a2ee5058b2b7fcd28f250d6948200bbd.jpg

Sent from my Surface Duo 2 using Tapatalk

Nice corals, Bradley. Be a shame to butcher that yellow leather.

Nice corals, Bradley. Be a shame to butcher that yellow leather.
True, but I would feel a lot worse killing it in a tank crash. At least if I frag it I might be able to find it again. Yellow leathers are hard to come by lately.

I'm in for either of those options. I would feel less competitive with growing the leather but, I sure wouldn't mind having one.

As I have been looking for a yellow leather for a while now I wouldn't be opposed of the idea but I wouldn't recommend as there so hard to find!
Even though I grow softies the best I think a candy cane coral would be the best bet for the contest as you could count the heads and size and is the cheapest alternative for more players!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to start this by our swap on the 13th and have it run until the next swap. Does anyone have a coral in mind or maybe we do an order from some online dealer for 10 of the same frags... maybe we work something out with a vendor coming to the swap?

Wow - this is a blast from the past! These growing contests were always so much fun!

Have you all had a poker run lately?

Hmmpf - guess you all can't keep up. 24 hours and no slap back - you all are getting old.
ba ha ha ha.

Have Vic or Smack (and so many others) been around?

Hmmpf - guess you all can't keep up. 24 hours and no slap back - you all are getting old.

ba ha ha ha.

Have Vic or Smack (and so many others) been around?
Most of the smack talk moved to FB... and... other places. But I agree, it's too quiet. Maybe too much Thanksgiving turkey got them napping.

I thought FB was dead
It's had a resurgence for the club over the last year. And I guess R2R is gaining popularity amongst hobbyists too for some reason. Might be worth a gander if you're looking for some trouble.

Back