Corals for sale part 3

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9247531#post9247531 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mrcrab
Been there before, I'm sure I could find you again. :D

When's it good for you? PM me.

I am free most of this weekend so whatever works for you.

I'll let you know tonight or tomorrow what works best. Only problem is the races are in town this weekend.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9252943#post9252943 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mrcrab
I'll let you know tonight or tomorrow what works best. Only problem is the races are in town this weekend.

Just let me know if you can make it.
thanks

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9256106#post9256106 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jy544
Just let me know if you can make it.
thanks

Jason,

This weekend's not going to work with my commitments and the races. I'll be heading to the ORCA meeting next Saturday are you? If so can we do it then? If not can I stop by on the way to the meeting?

LMK
Thanks,
Barry

HI,
I'm intertested in the rocks with frags and a couple of others and was wondering if you can ship, best way I've used is FedEx overnight priority.
I'm in Ohio and it would need a heat pack. Everything looks pretty nice, Just let me know if somethings possible without making anyone jump thru hoops

Are you talking about the rock with the torts? If so that one is sold but I could make you another one just like it. Shipping is no problem. Is that the only one you would like? Pm me your address and I will send you a total.
thanks

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9264422#post9264422 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Howieytown
HI,
I'm intertested in the rocks with frags and a couple of others and was wondering if you can ship, best way I've used is FedEx overnight priority.
I'm in Ohio and it would need a heat pack. Everything looks pretty nice, Just let me know if somethings possible without making anyone jump thru hoops

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9264301#post9264301 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jy544
Sure no problem...just pm me on Thursday or Friday to remind me.

Thanks Jason.

If you still have the Birds nest next weekend, I'll take a frag of that. I'll be in town Thurs night thru Sat or Sunday...LMK...

Thanks

Jason, is the one labeled "large clump of zoas" still available?
And by any chance are you available for pick-up on Monday?
Thanks,

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9267001#post9267001 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wardworld
Jason, is the one labeled "large clump of zoas" still available?
And by any chance are you available for pick-up on Monday?
Thanks,

Sorry that one is sold.

This is what is still available and not pending.

green and purple myagi tort $35 (wysiwyg)
Pink stylo $30 (wysiwyg)
Green with purple rim cap $30 (wysiwyg)
red with red eye echino $30 (wysiwyg)
Frags from this golden birdsnest $10
Ora pocillopora (nice size) $30
Atlantis pink poylp green cap (small frag from this coral)
$35
Ora blue tort about 3"+ mult. branch $45 (wysiwyg)
Ora scripps stag $10 2"+ multi branch (wysiwyg)
Blue tort 2 1/2" frag $30 (wysiwyg)
Yellow scroll coral $25 (wysiwyg)
Blue acro $15 (wysiwyg)
Green acro with tan polyps $15 (wysiwyg)
wild purple Echinopora lamellose $35 (wysiwyg)
nice long polyps $25 (wysiwyg)
I also have some of tyree's blue chalice also available.

Hey Jason,
I think my brother is interested in that coral rock. We would like to come by today sometime to pick up stuff if that would be ok.
Can you shoot me a PM with your address and when would be a good time to come by?
Thanks again
Valerie

Back