Corals for sale

Frogspawn $5 a head. A few folks said they wanted some earlier in the week, but I did not hear back so I have fifteen heads available.

IMG_2335_zpsad742f43.jpg

Frogspawn $5 per head. I have about 15 heads available. I had originally put several down for a few, but have not heard back, so I will assume these are all up for grabs....
IMG_2335_zpsad742f43.jpg

willl u ship 2 illinois ??

Bob: At this time I will try to sell locally as i have no experience in shipping corals. Whatever I don't sell this weekend I will consider giving it a shot. I will let you know what is leftover after this weekend. thanks for your interest.

I sure would like a small frag of all of the zoas/palys if you find time or feel like messing with it??? Those sure look familiar??? After a few crashes and tank changes I dont have any of my old stuff any more.

You know I told myself a hundred times I wanted to try fragging a bunch of rics. Never did. I have never fragged a zoa. I guess you have to chip a small piece or rock to get one off and simply glue it? Anyway, I have sold a ton out of it this weekend and really didn't realize how well my zoas had done and how nice they look and the colors I had until I started bagging them. I had several reds, oranges, blues, pink, greens, etc.

I probably won't frag them anymore than I fragged a ric. Of course the time to do it would have been before I sold most of them unh? Probably could have tripled the money and still had the zoa's.....

Anyway, I am off to Utah this morning and will post what is left over when I return. I am still surprised how much is still in there. Jay B, Paul and Carl got some great deals. They brought some wallets full of cash and left with a bunch of great deals.

I know the frogspawn came from you. I would not be surprised some of the zoa's came form you or Chris.

If you are in town you can stop by and frag some if you want before I sell the rest....I thought Chris was going to come by, but never heard back from him.

Hey Kerry. I was out of town a week and lost the two frogspawn I got from you. I had a fish die and apparently the ammonia went up? Anyway. I want to get a frogspawn head from you.

Hey Kerry. I was out of town a week and lost the two frogspawn I got from you. I had a fish die and apparently the ammonia went up? Anyway. I want to get a frogspawn head from you.

Sounds good. I should be around this weekend, just let me know.

I will take pics of remaining corals and post this weekend. Special clearance prices and big discounts on big spenders..:bum:

Back