Corals not growing need HELP

i have a hammerhead coral a sun coral a open brain coral and a frogspawn coral they have not grown at all for 2 months. i have done water changes, feed them, checked water and everything was fine and added supplements. I need help

Attachments

• coral.txt
    67.1 KB · Views: 0
Welcome to the wonderful world of reefing my friend. In all honesty if your coral are still alive and not showing any signs of poor health your probably doing better than most. It takes time, be patient...If anything try a different feeding pattern? Ever try target feeding with a turkey baster? I do it and my corals love it..Ask your local pet store...good luck?
208490nuclearfreezefaviaeating.jpg

Honestly, 2 months isn't really a lot of time for a coral to grow.

Granted, there are some people who have great luck with lots of coral growth in a short period of time... but some people just have to way longer.

Hammers are slow growers in the first place, so you probably won't see a lot of growth there.

Open brains are also slow growers.

The best way to notice growth is with pictures. Take pics NOW and in a month, go back and look at them. You probably will see some growth.

Since corals grow rather slowly, we can't see the differences from day to day. taking monthly pictures gives us a good idea of what's growing fast in our tanks, and what's growing slowly.

Back