CoralVue VHO wiring help

rockdr

Premium Member
If anyone has one of these VHO ballasts I could use some help.
All my wires have come out of the molex connector and I could use a diagram of which colors go where.
If you can help LMK
thanks
Kelsey

This one?

Coralife2lampballastwire.jpg

Its an older version and the guys at CV dont have any new harnesses or diagrams. Id be willing to try to see if that is the right wire config. Got some electical gurus over here trying to help me get it back online
thanks

if that is yours can you get a shot of the molex end?
TIA
Kelsey

I have a CV VHO ballast thats a little less than a year old. I still have the instructions but cant do anything until I get home this evening. Is your the one that can light up to 4 VHO bulbs? If so, I think I can help later.

The picture that Entropy posted is Coralife not Coralvue.

I know you were just trying to help out Entropy, didnt mean to come off like that. Just wanted to make sure rockdr knew that. :cool:

LOL! Aint the internet grand? I wasn't even replying to your thread, I was replying to his. You just type faster. :) No offense taken or intended, so it is all good. :)

Well except we still need to get his ballast fixed of course.

If I'm not mistaken, I think Kelseys problem is the wires actually came out of the connector that plugs into the ballast.

I can take a picture of mine when I get home, hopefully you can re-wire with that.

It is actually CoralVUE out of Slidell LA. And yes, the prob is from the molex connector not how to wire the bulbs themselvs, yes it is a 660 (for for bulbs)
I appreciate all your input so far and hope we can get it solved.
thanks again
Kelsey

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6530599#post6530599 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rockdr
It is actually CoralVUE out of Slidell LA. And yes, the prob is from the molex connector not how to wire the bulbs themselvs, yes it is a 660 (for for bulbs)
I appreciate all your input so far and hope we can get it solved.
thanks again
Kelsey
Did you talk to David the owner? He's good to work with...

I spoke with David several times but we could not solve the prob. He does not have that particular connector or wiring harness anymore, doesnt know where to get one and also does not have the connector wiring schematics
thanks for the idea
Kelsey

Well, I just look at my ballast and unfortunately, the wires are shrink wrapped about 6" from the Molex connector. The shrink wrap goes all the way to the connector and covers any view of the wire colors.

Sorry.

Back