Crocea hard to take care of???

I do recommend that light but not from them.

If you choose to not listen to rc members complaints on that company, check thier record with the better buisness beaureu.

I have seen it and it is horrible.

Thank you so much! I checked with the BBB, thanks for the info on Aquacon, I would have bought it from there. so I'll find another place to buy it.

OK, well, thanks for everything. I would ask another question on lighting, but I feel that I have bothered you all too much, I'll take it to the lighting and Filtration stuff forum.

Thank you all so much for the help.

Disapointed

Disapointed

I cant get that lighting that I metnioned earlier, because, unless I can find a place to sell the current one, I won't have enough money to buy the one I like (I'm 13 yrs old with a 10$ weekly allowance). So unless I can get alot of money, or if I can sell the current one and upgrade to the better one, I'm stuck with the 96 watt.

Well, I was reading that post on the lighting requirements of tridacnids, and it says Squamosas and Deresa can tolerate lighting as long as its 100 watts or brighter. Do you think I might be able to get one of those two? Or is it a bad idea?

I beleve wattage on pc has nothing to do with keeping clams successfully.

Good things come to those who wait.

You can try and sell your current fixture on the used goods selling forum.

i just searched an auction site for T5 lighting and you can get a 4-6 lamp 4' long for like 140 dollars. thats only 14 weeks away. anyways i would ask around before purchasing one but they look goog to me, lamps may not be ideal but can be changed out over time. they also are prolly not waterproof but i don't plan on adding surge tank anytime soon so i think they'll be okay. i was thinking these would work nice for a prop tank i want to setup.

Back