Cubish tank for sale 36x36x24

I am also interested in the tank, I would like to know about the plumbing!!! is it drilled for closed loop? or returns? how bad are the few scratches that you mentioned? and ius the stand really only 2' tall?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8075538#post8075538 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Elite
Tell Bookfish to sell his tank to you Rich :D .. Did he ever set that thing up??

:D

Its up a cycled and corals are starting to grow. :D

That sucks, how's he gonna prune them when they grow? :lol:

Rxx2, when is the soonest I can come look at this? Tuesday later in the day works for me :D

It has 2 returns. Also drilled for a closed loop, 1.5 inch bulkhead in the back for the pump intake, 3 1 inch bulkheads for returns in the top.
Gresham, Tuesday should be fine, anytime after 1:00.

I saw it already, good thing I am holding off. I wanted to see it empty, but if Gresham wants go for it. Good luck with the sale Ben.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8077920#post8077920 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rxx2
It has 2 returns. Also drilled for a closed loop, 1.5 inch bulkhead in the back for the pump intake, 3 1 inch bulkheads for returns in the top.
Gresham, Tuesday should be fine, anytime after 1:00.

Gimme a PM with your info. I can come by tomorrow or thursday. Tomorrow is best though, I'll all ready be kinda near you :D

Back