Curved Aquariums - Bad for Fish?

I have 2 curved glass aquariums and have yet to witness a fish running into the glass, and they tell me they are very happy in their homes. LOL! I probably look bigger to them than I actually am, but they don't seem afraid. Distorted reality? Reminds of the experiments done in the 60's and early 70's when fish tanks were dosed with LSD. Supposedly some of the fish swam upside down and backwards, but were otherwise apparently "okay" after their experience. Keeping fish in small fishbowls should be banned if that is the actual issue. Curved glass is not the problem, and actually seems to aid in the current flow and swimming behaviors of fish.

Last month I was in a tropical fish forum and mentioned I have a fancy goldfish in a large cylinder tank. A girl freaked out on me, went on and on about how cruel I was being to that fish. I couldn't figure out where she was coming from and she is from the US. The goldfish is big fat and old. No mental disorders at all.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11822219#post11822219 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by B.C.theReefer
There are a great many dumb laws and laws that are just out dated. Google 'stupid laws' and you'll see what I mean.

Such as commmon law marriage.

If I rented a room in Virginia and my land lord was a woman then after 5 years she would be by VA law be my wife.

dumb dumb dumb

I conducted a one on one interview with my clown fish today and he said he does not mind a curved aquarium at all. He also added, "please feed me more brine shrimp."

There was more in this interview, but I don't want to spoil it. For more in depth info, 20/20 will have a special on it on August 15 at 10pm/9 central

LOL!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13140967#post13140967 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SaltSolutions1
I conducted a one on one interview with my clown fish today and he said he does not mind a curved aquarium at all. He also added, "please feed me more brine shrimp."

There was more in this interview, but I don't want to spoil it. For more in depth info, 20/20 will have a special on it on August 15 at 10pm/9 central

LOL!

Back