Custom Built Matheson Full SS CO2 Regulator

bk.

This is a full stainless steel build that I bought from Alan Le. It originally came with a brass niple and nut as well as the post body. I later upgraded the system to full SS top to bottom. It works flawlessly and is leak free.

SS Matheson 3810 regulator. This is Matheson's flagship SS dual stage regulator.
SS niple and nut
SS post body kit
SS Swagelok needle valve with vernier handle
SS Burkert 6011 solenoid

Price is $450.

I will also consider shipping the item if required. Please PM for details.

I have been in the planted side of the hobby for a few years now but am looking to move some equipment so I can get into a reef.

Thanks.

Forgot to add photos.

BAB29CF9-73F0-453F-B91B-8A35EE00C259.jpg

E6C11A5F-6EEC-41C6-87A5-DA1B1C76A20A.jpg

CA50BADF-7F1B-45DF-A857-0645878F26C4.jpg

This is a full stainless steel build that I bought from Alan Le. It originally came with a brass niple and nut as well as the post body. I later upgraded the system to full SS top to bottom. It works flawlessly and is leak free.

SS Matheson 3810 regulator. This is Matheson's flagship SS dual stage regulator.
SS niple and nut
SS post body kit
SS Swagelok needle valve with vernier handle
SS Burkert 6011 solenoid

Price is $450.

I will also consider shipping the item if required. Please PM for details.

I have been in the planted side of the hobby for a few years now but am looking to move some equipment so I can get into a reef.

Thanks.

do you still have for sale?

Forgot to quote you during my reply. It is still available.

Oh shoot! I figured there was no way you still had it...

I literally just bought a cheap airgas regulator off ebay with intentions of recreating exactly what you have here, except with a different regulator.

Guess I should learn to have some patience...

Having spent the past few hours planning my own set-up like this. What you are offering is a steal. That is a very high quality regulator. Good look with the sale!

Oh shoot! I figured there was no way you still had it...

I literally just bought a cheap airgas regulator off ebay with intentions of recreating exactly what you have here, except with a different regulator.

Guess I should learn to have some patience...

Having spent the past few hours planning my own set-up like this. What you are offering is a steal. That is a very high quality regulator. Good look with the sale!

No worries! Good luck with your build.

Back