Custom Stands

dubaygv

I'm in the market for a stand for a 225 (72x30x24). Does anyone know any builders within 2 hours of Auburn?

I think ocea in oxford does this. may be at the max of you 2 hr. limit. There are also many on the boards in the atlanta reef club forum that build stands.
terry

Thanks for the responses. The guy on the arc forums was recommended to me by the guy I bought the tank form, but was hoping for someone closer. I will check out prices at these two places.

there are actully several on arc that build them. there may be one south of atl. that would not be far for you.

The best price I've gotten so far is about $450 from Ocea. I'm looking for something functional, 36" tall, and not too much elaborate woodwork.

Have you found anybody yet? My daughter is looking for a stand for her 75 gallon tank as well. She needs an inexpensive one that is built simply without decorative trims.

I haven't yet. Ocea had the best price by far for a stand that size ~$450. The other prices I got from builders were $800 and $1500+.

Back