Daily Deal

Aaaron

Are you guys ever gonna post something really worthwhile for the Deal of The Day? The little aquariums, and the DI filters is getting pretty lame. Maybe something like a reputable skimmer, or lighting system.

Are you guys ever gonna post something really worthwhile for the Deal of The Day? The little aquariums, and the DI filters is getting pretty lame. Maybe something like a reputable skimmer, or lighting system.

Hi Aaaron! Thank you for your feedback. You've made some strong points here so we appreciate your candor.

I've forwarded your feedback to the appropriate parties internally so we can discuss the matter in greater detail.

I think you'll find the end result is better Day of the Day merchandising by our team, so your comments may prove invaluable.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We appreciate you caring enough to take that step so now it's on us to do our part.

Feel free to let me know if you see any other areas of our site that require improvement in your opinion and I will share them with the team. We want to be the best we can be!

Sincerely yours,

Jeff @ MD

Back