Dang Hitchhiker

SWINGRRRR

Premium Member
I caught this little bastard mowing down a piece of Purple Slimmer!!!! Ive never had a problem with my SPS going missing. Yesterday I noticed that about half of the frag was missing. I thought maybe I had bumped it, broke it off, or suspected one of my Emeralds. Well last night, after lights out, I went and took a look. This crab was sticking 1/2 way out of his hole just munching away. My placement of the frag just made it easy for him. I evicted him today with a screw driver. Of course the frag is completely gone. This tank has been up for a couple of months, and before that, this was my rock from my 1.5 year old 65gal. Its crazy to think hes been in there that long.

Crab.jpg

i had one of those a few years back and was totally destroying my corals until i took captured him. I felt bad so i isolated him in a small hang on breeder tray.... and lasted almost 2 years before he died....

You can actually see on the rock where he was eating the coraline algae. It looks like Wolverine attacked the rock. I always saw the marks, just never thought about it.

I dont care what he is. Imma let my kids check him out up close, then hes getting put in the Jacuzzi.(think Flushed Away the kid movie)

Back