jaw969

Premium Member
---------DARC CHRISTMAS PARTY--------

When : Fri., Dec. 12th @ 7pm

Where : Jaw 969's House - 5247 S. Granby Ct. Aurora
80015 (essentially Parker and Chambers)

---------FREE RAFFLE @ 8pm---------
Get and early Christmas present!!!!

Hordeurves, Beer and Wine.....Have a fun night out with fellow reefers. Perfect time to introduce your spouse/significant other to reefing! Open to all reef clubs!!

Please bring an hordeurve and any special drink you like...we are also looking for donations of raffle items....When using mapquest please make sure to turn onto Crestline (a light) which turns into S. Granby Ct.

I'm in. Let me know what to make/bring. I am assuming We need to RSVP correct? HOw about a white elephant with old equipment?

Finger Foods would be great..........thanks for the rsvp (not required but appreciated) let me ponder the white elephant since we will be a little pushed with time because of the raffle......

Thanks

Few updates............

Please RSVP to this thread so we can plan food and drink better..........also the white elephant gift ecxchange is on!! Please bring a wrapped fish/aquarium related item to exchange.

Hope you all can come!!

Here's a pic of our 210 - has been set up for about 5 months

StuffforSale001.jpg

We will be able to attend.

Should we bring the kids?

Think I'll frag the Turquoise Mille for the raffle.

The white elephant should be fun.

I don't think we will need it......... Jon and I will set up a 5 or 10 gallon tank for the raffle.....We have plenty of counter top space in the kitchen. Thanks fo the offer though!

See you all tonight!

Thank you all! We had a wonderful evening and the clam is loving his new home... special thanks to Jon and Tabitha - your tank is awesome for only 5 months from setup!!

Greg & Dianne

What a great party! Thanks for all who came!

Yes we have a few left items...............

The fuge pump and a cookie plate with silver trim.

I will hang on to these for whenever you are in the area.

Thanks
Jon and Tabitha

Back