DARC Meeting - Sunday September 12, 2-4pm

rmougey

Chair, MACNA 2014
Please join us for our continuation of the BIG tank tour. This month we will be venturing to Littleton in order to enjoy Zenman's unique reef creation; a reasonably sized 670 gallon in-wall reef setup with a dedicated fish room behind the tank.

We listened and scheduled a Sunday meeting for those of you who couldn't break away on Saturday. Please plan on joining us for a fun afternoon of reef envy. If you have some frags to trade, feel free to bring them with you. 68rustang always has something interesting to trade or just give away!

Please let us know if you will be attending by posting to this thread.

You can find directions to Zenman's house here

What: DARC September Meeting
When: Sunday, September 12th, 2-4 PM
Where: Zenman's home (directions above)

We look forward to seeing you there!!

-Rob

Only one week away!

Who is going to be able to see this fantastic tank?

Put me and the two kiddos down as attending.

Just back from MACNA.... fun stuff to see. Sadly, no luck at the raffles.

Please plan on joining us next Sunday for a great afternoon!

-Rob

Dang Jeff! I want to come and see the tank, but I am going to be out of pocket on Sunday :(

I may need to have a private viewing :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Bunch of SCMAS folks coming up as well.... should be a fun day.

Chris! What could be more important than critters?

-Rob

Thanks Jeff,

Your tank and home are gorgeous! Lunch was also delicious.

I really enjoyed your tank tour, everyone learned a lot about your set up.
Thanks so much for answering all our questions and sharing your knowledge with us.

Thanks to everyone that was able to attend, hope you all can make it to the frag swap in October.

Look for upcoming announcements soon.

Yes, thanks Jeff. We had a great time and enjoyed your home and tank. It was nice to meet all you guys as well. We hope to see you for the frag swap.

It was a great meeting today Jeff,the tank is amazing and the food was great.Also thank you for sharing the behind the tank tour.For those that have not seen Jeff's tank it is a must see tank.

Back