Did you take advantage of any Black Friday Sales??

I ordered

SB reef light

Shelf rock from BRS and base from Tanks a Lot since it was super cheap. Guess I'll need another tank.

A new RODI system which was earlier in the week.

Some other stuff lined up but have the weekend for it. Heaters for QTs, Smart top off system for I don't know yet. Almost bit on a Nano Cube.

I got two single channel ramp timers for my Current LEDs. So now light LEDs will come on and go off slowly instead of just click on and click off. I got 20% off.

Nope. Cash is a little tight and I have everything I need. I'm now just gradually stocking my tank, though I might snag a Hanna Alk checker once my current kits are almost used up.

I ordered all new filters for the RO/DI
A Tunze 6095 with some extra cables
Extra 300w finnex titanium heater
Salifert CA test kit

I was going to squeeze the trigger on a light upgrade but the company I was looking for decided not to do a sale. MAP pricing hold out, so I did a hold out of my own ;)

Nope. Still setting up the tank after a move. My wife (rightfully) won't let me buy anything unless I am prepared to use/install it instantly. I have three new in box lumenbright mini reflectors from a past Black Friday that I bought in anticipation of a tank upgrade, and then I went in a different direction for lighting. Anybody want a good deal on MH reflectors?šŸ˜ž

I picked up a dos pump (set it up for a constant water change)and a pm1 along with a ph sensor at my local reef store,to add to my apex jr. They were doing 20%off on all apex stuff plus for each item bought you got entered into a drawing for a new complete apex system. So I got 3 tickets into that. Drawing is today!

Bought a RODI system from BRS for 30% off and got it dirt cheap. Perfect investment for my future 37 Gallon Reef Tank im excited to get into this hobby!

Instantly

Instantly

Nope. Still setting up the tank after a move. My wife (rightfully) won't let me buy anything unless I am prepared to use/install it instantly. I have three new in box lumenbright mini reflectors from a past Black Friday that I bought in anticipation of a tank upgrade, and then I went in a different direction for lighting. Anybody want a good deal on MH reflectors?šŸ˜ž

LOL :lolspin: If my wife hears about this one I am dead.

So far I bought two Sicce pumps for my 40 breeder tank build, a barrel tender from Avast for my RO/DI station. I will be buying a RO/DI machine today. I would also like the buy a Kamoer dosing pump but not sure on that one.

Yes! Maxspect XF280, Tunze ATO, tons of plumbing supplies, another 75 pounds of dry rock, T5 bulbs, etc. Great timing on all the sales when building a new tank.

Maxspect XF250 here. Already arrived and it was a incredible deal.

Thing is huge btw.

Back