Did you take advantage of any Black Friday Sales??

PirateLove

Hi RC. Happy Holidays.

I am curious if anyone took advantage of the BRS or other Black Friday sales and was hoping you could share what you got for your tank this year. I see the apex is discounted and was thinking about buying a heater, probe holder, etc.

Thanks! :beer:

I bought a couple fish at LA's sale.

I did buy a replacement heater, some carbon and a metric ton of salt.

I bought a heater, Hanna ALk test kit, Salifert magnesium test kit, Elos phosphate kit, Salifert nitrate, Screen top for my tank, refractometer,a timer, two t5 bulbs, cobalt flake food, 2 part solution, and GFO

Unfortunately no! Bought a couple of Gyre 230s from my LFS two days before Marine Depot announced their below MAP black friday deals.
The savings would have been nice but I am glad to support my local guy. He's a tiny salt only independent shop that takes good care of me and deserves the business.

Got 50% off the Aquamaxx HOB1 skimmer for my nano from Marine Depot.
$115... couldn't pass that up!

Got a SM202 Monzster skimmer and two chamber reactor for carbon and GFO from BRS. Plus the recommended pumps for them and some socks!

I bought a RODI system, 2 finnex heaters, and a bunch of test kits from BRS.
I also got two of the Photon 32-v2 from Reef Breeders.

Here's my final haul from the BRS Black Friday sale:

BRS 6 Stage Universal Water Saver Plus RO/DI System - 150GPD
Apex Controller System - Neptune Systems
BRS Bulk GFO Granular Ferric Oxide (5 Gallon)
XF250 Gyre Pump with Controller (5300 GPH) - Maxspect
XF250 Gyre Pump Only (5300 GPH) - Maxspect
Smart High Output UV 50 Watt - Pentair Aquatics
1.5 oz BRS Reef Chili Coral Food
Xport-NO3 Biological Filtration Dimpled Brick - Brightwell
Instant Ocean Reef Crystals Salt Mix 200 Gallon Box
Phosphate Hannah Checker
Alkalinity Hannah Checker

Wanted to pick up a Kamoer doser from MD at 15% off and a par meter from Premium Aquatics at 18% off, but I dumped a $1,000 into my car the other week instead. :headwalls:

Maybe next Black Friday.

Finally pulled the plug on 36" Giesemann Aurora T5/Led combo! How could I pass up $350 in savings!? Also, purchased the reef Octopus 150SSS, they were 10% off!

I picked up the Somatics Sump and Skimmer kit from BRS. A compact, upgradeable, and good looking sump has been on my wish list for a long time.

Yes! Maxspect XF280, Tunze ATO, tons of plumbing supplies, another 75 pounds of dry rock, T5 bulbs, etc. Great timing on all the sales when building a new tank.

Back