Digital Aquatics Archon Owners Thread

I accidentally hooked up a PC4 power bar with a 0-10v cable rather then a bus cable.

I think I identified the part in the Archon I tried if I can find a schematic....

Any chance you would open up yours and tell me what is printed on the piece that is soldered into "DZ" in the upper right corner?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Still looking for a head unit if anybody has one to sell. Also if anybody has one they are willing to open up I could use some info.

I need to know what the smd diode says in the upper right corner. The "dz" spot

The one next to it says 1L44h.

Thanks!
Jason
c890ce67803fdf3372f055b2229d87db.jpg
b6fc26138c5166e23b58c22652681fad.jpg
7bc5048df70cca4f7bb7c356ebbab8c5.jpg

Sorry I don't get on here very often. That is probably a diode with the name D2 in your last photo. I will see what is on mine.

OK, I have an old board but I cannot read it at home. I will take into the shop tomorrow and see if I can read it with our little microscope. It is labeled DZ next to the top buss port.

Hopefully I can find another Archon to buy, but till then I figure I might as well try and fix it.

Anyone have the V3 PDF owners manual for the Archon?

I think that was the last revision they released and also if someone has the last firmware version file that would be great.

I would like to Archive them on the controllers website so that they are always available for people in the future.

Thanks

Anyone have the V3 PDF owners manual for the Archon?

I think that was the last revision they released and also if someone has the last firmware version file that would be great.

I would like to Archive them on the controllers website so that they are always available for people in the future.

Thanks

Near then end the Archon would pull the files from the DA web server to do the updates. It was automatic. It would alert you there was a update available and if you pressed up date it would do everything for the update. I am not sure there is any way to do an update even if you have all the files for the update.

I've been happy with my Archon. It hasn't needed any attention for several years, so I almost forgot about it. I didn't realize Digital Aquatics is no more...until I recently added some PC4's and float switches and was looking for information. I'd like to keep running my Archon, but not having a spare makes me nervous. Does anyone have an Archon they don't want/need any more? If so, please send me a PM. Thanks

Back