Dimmable T5's with Apex

TyWynn

I'm exploring the option of running 2 dimmable T5 ballasts through an APEX controller. I currently do not have an APEX system and I will probably end up with one anyways for my new set up.

I've read the ATI dimmable ballasts can hook up to the APEX controller via an Ethernet cable. My question is that I only see one input for the Ethernet cable, so will the APEX be able to control 2 ballasts? If so, how?

Thanks!

Ted_C Sorry for the ignorant questions, so will I just add on additional modules as needed to expand its capability.

Tony727 right now I want to do it independently, but may want to control it together. I'm just not very good with electrical items and not 100% sure how I want everything set up.

Each ethernet out of the apex controls 2 0-10v devices. If that is how you plan to connect it then it will run 2 ballasts independently.

While the module Ted posted will alliw you to expand by 4 variable ports the Apex comes standard capable of running 4 0-10v ports via ethernet type outlets. No need for extra modules.

If you have never owned a controller you are in for a treat if you are a tech geek. While Apex is not the only choice it is my choice.

While the module Ted posted will alliw you to expand by 4 variable ports the Apex comes standard capable of running 4 0-10v ports via ethernet type outlets. No need for extra modules.

If you have never owned a controller you are in for a treat if you are a tech geek. While Apex is not the only choice it is my choice.

Thanks Rob. I do love graphs, charts, data, and all around nerdery.

Back