Dino X

sinful

Well I got my bottle of Dino X yesterday and did the first dose. This stuff is amazing and has cleared up 90% of the dino in just one day. You have to understand that I have tried everything from replacing all the sand, red slime remover, raising ph, kalk, gfo..etc and absolutely nothing has worked, except this.

If anyone is sure they have dino, try dino x from brs. not sure how long I will dose it, but so far this has been nothing short of amazing stuff!

I should have updated this thread. This stuff worked amazing for about a week. It now seems like the Dino has become immune to it and it has no effect.

I was battling a small Dino outbreak in my sand bed for a while. I tried almost everything, but they continued to persist... It finally took a UV Steralizer to get rid of them. I picked up a cheap sun sun uv from Amazon for around $30.

I was battling a small Dino outbreak in my sand bed for a while. I tried almost everything, but they continued to persist... It finally took a UV Steralizer to get rid of them. I picked up a cheap sun sun uv from Amazon for around $30.

What size tank and what size sterilizer? I was looking into this option also or maybe both at the same time, I don't have an outbreak yet but I know how this works and before you know its taking over

What size tank and what size sterilizer? I was looking into this option also or maybe both at the same time, I don't have an outbreak yet but I know how this works and before you know its taking over

I have a small 9 watt on a 75 gallon.

Hey Matt did it knock the dinos down to a manageable amout before they adapted ?

Yea it definitely did. It actually cleared the tank for a week or so. Now it's back with no mercy. Considering taking the tank down because of it.

Matt have you tried a uv sterilizer to see if it will help? I know these things are horrible little buggers but there has to be something to kill them off besides complete teardown and wash with bleach. I'm in a black out period now and it seems to take care of them for a while then I want to run gfo & carbon heavy with a uv to get them out of the water column when I turn the lights back on hopefully it will get rid of them

Back